Kids fleemarket in Markthal on Kingsday! Come, taste and celebrate Kingsday!
Come to the fleemarket on 27 April! Like any free market, not only old things are sold, but can also be performed. Everything in the context of a cozy King's Day in the Markthal.
"By organizing a children's fleemarket, the Markthal lives up to its name," says Siyun Chang from Infinitea, a businesswoman from the hall. "The entrepreneurs in the cap will have their own place and who knows, after years, we will see them as a colleague here in the Markthal!"
- The fleemarket takes place from 10:00 to 18:00
- You can only sell old things or perform a musical act
- You can not make a commercial sale
- You can not sell food or drinks
- Age up to 16 years and at all times accompanied by at least 1 adult
- Take your mat yourself
Would you like to reserve a spot for the Kindervrijmarkt?
You can register via: email@example.com